AccuStream Waterjet News
ACCUSTREAM 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
New Brighton, MN - August 2, 2011- AccuStream, a manufacturer of high quality waterjet equipment and products for the waterjetindustry celebrates its ten-year anniversary in 2011. Since it’sfounding in 2001, AccuStream has delivered a full complement of waterjet products and has becomethe leading source for industrial waterjet cutting equipment and waterjet cutting machines.
“Wehave come a long way from being a single OEM replacement parts supplier and are now a globalsupplier of a comprehensive range of products including replacement parts, industry leadingintensifier pumps and abrasive cutting heads.”said Eric Chalmers, President.
The ownership of Accustream believes the largest contributing factor to the company’ssuccess has been the shared values and collaborative approach of its stakeholders within theorganization. Developing customer relationships and providing unmatched service not seen in thewaterjet industry, has been the driving force behind AccuStream’sday-to-day operations.
“Iam extremely proud to look back over everything our group has accomplished over the past 10years. AccuStream reached the level it is today, not because of one person but from our dedicatedteam, the support of our customers and the reliability of our partners.”
The Accustream story over the past 10 years is one of continuous growth, innovation,commitment and flexibility to meet changing market demands. Highlighted below are some of ourmajor accomplishments:
- Expanding replacement parts offering to include all major brands of waterjet equipment
- Engineering, developing and manufacturing the A and AS line of intensifier pumps (15 to 150 HP)
- Opening a state of the art 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility in New Brighton, MN
- 30+ employees covering sales, customer service, engineering, inspection, technical support and manufacturing
- Sales and distribution in over 42 countries
- 37 trained and certified distribution partners worldwide